Donate your used hearing aids to give the gift of hearing!
When you donate your used hearing aids to Michigan ENT and Allergy Specialists we send them to the Starkey recycling program.
Starkey then uses the hearing aids for their international hearing missions to help treat hearing loss in developing countries.
The donation process is simple:
- Stop in one of our offices (Holland, Jenison, or Grand Haven) to drop the hearing aids off at the front desk.
- One of our lovely front office staff members will have you fill out a short form including your name, phone number, and address.
- The hearing aids will be sent to Starkey and your name will be added to a drawing through our office. The winner of the drawing will be chosen in February and he or she will be able to choose from three prizes.
- When Starkey receives the hearing aids, they will send you a letter that you can use for tax purposes.
- If you are donating hearing aids on the behalf of a love one who has passed, you may opt out of the drawing. Please mention this to the front office staff if this is the case.
Please consider donating your old or used hearing aids today! We appreciate every donation.